+Follow
Dashboard
Beutiful Life

how beautiful is your life ?
Credits..
Template by : Nurul lzzati
Image by : we❤it
Background : nabiyha / cherrybam

Wednesday 8 June 2011
Only reminds me of You @ 7:30 pm
1 talkative person(s)
I see you 
beside me 
Its only a dream
A vision of what used to be
The laughter 
The sorrow
Pictures in time
Fading to memories
How could i ever let you go?
Its it too late to let you know?
I  try to run from  your side
but each place i  hide
Its only reminds me of u
When i turn out  all the light
Even the night
Only reminds me of u
i needed,my freedom
That s what i thought
i was to fool to believe
My heart lied
while you cried
Rivers of tears
But i was too blind to see
Everything we've been though before
Now it means so much more..


http://indahnyamawarbella.blogspot.com

❤ older posts / / newer posts ❤